01 January 2010

Welcome 2010

I thought there would be a greater chance of my goals for the new year getting accomplished if I were to put it in writing. I have several more that are typically generic that most people re-add to their resolutions each year; those I will stick to my mirror perhaps.
The first one on the list is top priority! The environment I put myself in affects my creativity, motivation and attitude. We moved into our first home at the beginning of July and have finished the kitchen, laundry room and almost finished with the dining/living room. I guess with a full-time job and my husband gone the whole month of July that is a lot of work accomplished. I'm crossing my fingers I will have everything finished by the time my summer break is over, that would be a dream come true!
I will also be radically searching craigslist, antique/thrift stores, garage sales for furniture for our home. I am by curse and by blessing one of the pickiest people alive when it comes to how I decorate my house so needless to say we hardly have any furniture because I've been enable to find anything I can live with for a decent price. So after all this work is finished on my house it will look quite bare if I don't find some items to fill in space. Maybe some random person will come to my door and say "Here's my credit card I want to get whatever you want at Room & Board." Ha!
I should put that dream aside for now and focus on the rest of my resolutions. Happy New Year all!

No comments: