I'm finally positing my before and after pictures of the dresser I got from my Nana that no one was using and knobs were missing. I still need to give it a final coat of polyurethane. But I really love the way it turned out. I kept the original knobs and added two red ones from Anthropologie. I still need to find the perfect pull for the top though. I used Behr paint; Indian Ocean for the drawers and Scotch Lassie for the frame.
While in Austin for teacher training we hit a couple of great vintage stores! The owl string holder came from Uncommon Objects along with the white letters. The deer planter came from Room Service; we had an identical one that was black and bit smaller that broke during the move so I'm lucky to have found another. The paint by number came from eBay and the other vintage print came from Room Service. I can't wait to start decorating my house, but I need to paint first and rip up carpet (that's my next project!)
Close up of the dresser!