29 June 2009

moving announcement fun


A little moving announcement I was playing around with. The closer it got to the move I had to get the anxiousness of designing an announcement about of my system. So here's what I came up with. Kelly wanted me to incorporate Sulu in it, so I may dish out another one just to appease him.

We are finally all moved in and finished with the apartment on Wood Street. Now we're just surrounded by boxes staring us in the face. I hate to unpack when there is so much I want to do to the place first before I get everything situated. I plan on painting the living room and formal dining room this week, that is if I can ever convince my husband of a paint color, but once I do that I will be able to rip up the pink carpet to see what condition the wood floors are in. Wish me luck!

No comments: